Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Morning folks. As the title suggests the aim of this new site will be to "Keep It Simple Stupid". It was a friend that suggested that theme and I agree with him. Of course being a true friend, now that he has caused me to sweat 5 gallons of blood building this new site he's taking off for the Caribbean for a week. Sheesh!

Kidding aside, I'm glad he prompted me. It was not near as daunting as I feared. Quite simple really. When I think of all the grief I've had the past while with the other site, it makes me realize that perhaps I am back a wiser person. At least now I can post a picture how, and when I want without paying someone to mess it up for me. Oops, getting a little whiny.

One of the first things I'm going to do is get me a big stick, because I've got some Bush-whackin' to do. I can get away with it for now because nobody knows about this place. Sort of like giving a speech in an empty auditorium, so let 'er rip!

Seriously I'm just nattering away here getting used to the fact that I have a new blog that I, and I alone, built. Kinda neat.

See ya later. Hello, anybody there?


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:03 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com