Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

One of the many things that, in hindsight, I could have handled better when I deleted all personal blogs while sorting through the mess, was to save them. Don't bother parsing that sentence Margaret, I know it's bad. Big whup!

So far I've got 13 of you back on, with more to come. So if you've found yourself here and don't see your link, have patience. This was all brought about (the links) by a certain ol' codger in Orrygun, that I have a message for:

The Bible gives us three score and ten, which means you're 5 years past your "best before date". Any more nit-picking out of you and I'll come down there and stamp your "dance card" As in last dance!

Now let's go forth, and those that can, multiply. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:42 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com