Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, November 21, 2005

Morning folks. You'd think that after a week of doing nothing but copy/pasting old posts I could come up with something to yak about, but once again I'm drilling a dry hole. So be warned, if you proceed past this point be prepared for some totally inane nattering. Hey, wait a minute, what would be the difference from the normal bill de fare around here. God!, I'm dying.

I do have a question though. How come it took 67 years to get the ladies fighting over me? (see comments last post) At this stage of my life I'm like the old dog that still chases cars, when he finally catches one he's too tired to do anything with it. With the size of my "harem" I may have to take on an apprentice to do the chasing so that I can concentrate on the (never mind!) See what I mean folks?, this is not pretty. Perhaps I should click flush instead of Publish.

With all the stress associated with holiday planning, family get-togethers, etc. I've often wondered about celebrating Thanksgiving so close to Xmas as you folks in the US do each year. By the time it's all over you must be wore out, plus quite a bit lighter in the wallet. Here in Canada with Thanksgiving in early October we at least get a chance to take a breather before preparing for Xmas. If it was'nt for family I could easily do without all the hoopla.

While I was sad to read of Hoss losing his wife, I took comfort in the knowledge that they lived in such an enlightened state as Oregon. With the proper checks and balances of course, each of us should be able to have a say in our passing. I'm not a religious person, but I can't believe the Lord would want us to suffer needlessly. There simply comes a time when reality must be faced, and compassion shown.

To my American friends, enjoy your Turkey Day, and if you're travelling by car, please drive safely. Leave early, take breaks, and hopefully I'll see you when you get back. Oh, and if you want to have a little fun while at the big meal, check out what Goober offers.

Back later today with a picture that I hope you'll enjoy.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:01 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com