Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, November 23, 2005



Morning folks. I realize that this is a bit of a cop-out, but I just can't get motivated enough to even natter. I could mention that I don't feel the best, oops, I just did, but that would be more of a whine than a reason. We all have days when we're a little off our feed.

I've made reference to my "butt-whuppin' posse" a number of times and thought I should show you a picture of two of the members. It should be obvious that these two desperados are more than capable of "cuteing" you into submission.

If I can get my you-know-what together I'll see you later today, if not I'll be back tomorrow.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:21 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com