Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Howdy folks. Thought I'd drop in, say Hi, and let you know that all is well in my world. Have'nt been doing much, and enjoying not having much to do. Maybe I'm finally getting a handle on this retirement thing. One marked difference since I stepped out for a bit is that I'm sleeping a little more, so in that regard it's been a positive thing.

Boop has 25 treatments in, 5 to go! These last 5 are what they call "booster shots". As I understand it they are more focused, instead of a larger area. We're not sure what to expect, but I'll be so glad for her when it's over, because she's really getting burnt. As I've said before, she's a tough ol' boot, never a complaint. I know, I'm a romantic!

Take care of yourselves guys, and I'll see you later in the week.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:10 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com