Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Sorry for being late today folks, but I guess Timmy decided he was'nt getting enough attention lately because he messed with me big-time yesterday and last night. By the time I had him wrestled into submission it was time to pick Booper up, which is what concerned me the most. But all is well, I'll live to fight again, and Boop's got 18 treatments in, with only(?) 12 to go.

I just got back, so as soon as I have a bit of lunch I'll answer yesterday's comments with all the seriousness that some of them deserve. Yeah right! I mean, after all I have an image to maintain.

Hope the rest of your day goes well, and hopefully see you here in the morning.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 12:26 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com