Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, February 03, 2006

Morning folks. Just a note to say that I'll be back later, hopefully. My page won't open properly, if at all. The best I can get it to do still has 17 items remaining, in fact I can't even get to Blogger from it. I got here another way, and am not sure if this will even make it to my page, wherever it is.

One of the things it was showing was the word "flag", which makes me think that perhaps someone is messing with it yet again. Oh well, when the going gets tough, the tough go back to bed. I'll try later.
_____________________________________________

*** UPDATE*** 10:30 am

Still no luck at this end. It seems that everything is showing up, albeit slowly, except the Sundown template. I've got my crack investigative team on it, but I think my trusty research assistant, Vickie, has hit on the problem. (See comment) I've also sent an SOS to my, also trusty, tech assistant Huggy, so I'm sure the problem will be resolved soon. Or not.

It does'nt bother me too much except for the timing. I've been writing a novel and was going to put the first two chapters up this morning, hoping that Oprah would find it worthy of promotion. But it looks like you'll have to wait for it to come out in paperback. I wrote it under a pseudonym, so please watch for it soon.

RUSTY BEDSPRINGS by I.P. KNIGHTLY

Surely you did'nt think I'd let this go by without a little humor

Sorry Huggy, could'nt get your page to open so that I could link you.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:18 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com