Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, January 29, 2006


Morning folks. Well, as you can see, L'il Bear is setting the mood for us again this Sunday. I've got a little something to do first, but I'm going to have to wake him up in a minute and feed him. He has'nt been snoring or making any other "noises", so I'll give him a chunk of pepperoni and that way I'll know he's alright, besides, I need to open some windows anyway.

Now I'd better go and see what Garfield did this time, because I can tell from his expression he's done something he's awfully proud of, and with him you just never know. Oh no, where's Odie?





Enjoy the rest of your week-end, and I'll see you tomorrow morning.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:36 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com