Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, January 23, 2006

Before I get to this afternoon's post, I'm so happy to be able to tell you that I have, in my possession, one year's supply of my tumor medication!!! Now to the frivolity:

With the rising fuel prices a major concern to me, I thought that I would have to keep scaling back on my expectations to the point of not finding a suitable unit. Then, like manna from heaven, I found this beauty. Not only does it fit my budget, but it has features that I was'nt sure I could afford.


Things like a carport, a back porch with a doghouse for L'il Bear, an antenna for wireless blogging, the list goes on. While it does'nt have a washer/dryer, it does have a galvanized washtub that, after doing my laundry, instead of wasting the water, I can wash the dog.

For recreation, you'll notice it comes with a tennis racket, not to mention a hubcap to play Frisbee with L'il Bear.

I've made an offer, which was accepted, on one condition. Apparently there are 4 extended family members that come with it, but I'm holding out for just the banjo player. Deliverance of the unit is optional. Stay tuned.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 12:46 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com