Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, January 23, 2006

Morning folks. You guys never cease to amaze me. After hitting a little bump in the road on Saturday that took the spirit out of me a bit, I was'nt going to post anything yesterday. But as I thought about it I realized that just because my feathers got ruffled a bit, that was no reason to not show up and at least say Hi to show that indeed I do appreciate the support you give me. I'm sure glad I did because it was a great day, lot's of comments, fun, and good feelings.

I'm sure that people blog for as many reasons as there are blogs. For me it is almost therapeutic, in that it helped me make the transition from a full, busy life, to one of forced retirement. It also opened a new world to me, full of so many different things, and people, and that brings me right back to the start. You guys are the best! Being a current affairs junkie I spend far more time on those types of sites than I do on personal blogs, but, please, don't think for a minute that I don't get around to your pages. I'll admit I have'nt been commenting much lately, but this answering your comments here is working for me as far as staying in touch.

Speaking of comments, Big Dave took a little tease at me about not doing much Bush-Whacking lately. Even though this is pretty mild, because you're a friend, here's a little something.

Booper has an early appointment this morning, so a quick shower, pick her up, and off we go. Hope that they have my meds at the Pharmacy for me today, it's been approved, but until they're in my hand I'm still on edge about it.

Because I mention her so much I thought it would be nice to show you guys a picture of Booper (Betty), and surprisingly she agreed. I've ordered in a tanker load of mascara, a pail of blush, some rollers, and a contractor that says he can have the job done in a few days. Seriously, I'd be proud to show you the person that keeps this family together. Hell, putting up with me is reason enough for recognition.

See ya later today. Now go do something that will make me proud of you.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:31 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com