Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Morning folks. First I want to thank you guys for caring about my "meds" situation which, thankfully, has been resolved. To me this is a classic example of how total strangers, through this thing called a "blog", can connect to the point of forming a bond. Without naming names, I have met people here that have made an impact on my life, and continue to do so. For too long I was so aggressively independent that I had developed tunnel vision, but as my life circumstances changed, I started letting people in, and a whole new world opened up. I have learned, and continue to learn, so much from you guys. When you think about it, some of you were just children when I was out there kickin' butt on the road, and now you're teaching me things about life. I can't imagine how empty, and frustrating, my life would be not being able to do the things I did all those years without you guys filling the void.

Alright, enough of that mooshy stuff, let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming. One of my squeezes just sent me some info on how to do something that I've been having trouble with, no you pervs, not that! A good example of what I mentioned above.

Another one has been having fun making images using my goofing around about the Cookie Monster. It's neat stuff that I'll share with you one day. By the way, check out her site today for a good laugh.

Yet another one is blowing me away with how much our music tastes are alike. I mentioned an artist to her that I was sure she had never heard of, and learned that she is a big fan, and in fact has played the same instrument for years. Because she is real good at putting music on her page, maybe we can talk her into putting this artist on. I know Trace, blackmail!

Yes, I know they are all girls, but I'll be mentioning a lot of guys too. Booper's appt. is'nt until 4:30 pm today, so I guess I'll have to find something to do until then. Got any ideas girls? (This should be good!)

See ya later, and if you can't be good, at least be good at it!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:11 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com