Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Instead of answering each comment on this morning's post (below) individually, I'm going to wimp out and do it this way. Part of my frustration with the gist of that post is that my life has always been an open book, so that having to be "careful" is foreign to me. But what I've come to realize is that it's not just about me. When I involve other people, be they family, friend, or whomever, I absolutely have to consider their safety, and concerns.

While I have never been an "in-your-face" kind of guy, my attitude was that if you want a piece of me, come and get it, but stop and have a damn good lunch on the way. But that kind of "frontier" way of dealing with things does'nt play anymore. Time was when a man would look you in the eye, say what he had to say, and you would work it out, however. I, myself, am not going to change, but I'm going to be much more aware of the life we all have to live today.

Your comments this morning were simply gratifying, in that you guys got what I was trying to say. For that I thank you!

Speaking of a good lunch, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go and pick up a few things.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:29 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com