Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Morning folks. Sorry for showing up late, but I suppose the ol' saying "better late than never" has some truth to it. Thanks for checking on me, but I'm doing okay.

I do have a couple of little things going on, one of which is kicking my butt. I take my "head pills" on Monday and Thursday, and for some reason the pills the Cancer Agency gave me are really doing a number on me. I noticed (!) it on Monday, and when I took them early this morning I broke out in a terrible sweat. They look the same as far as markings, strength, etc., as the ones I've been taking for the past 3 years, but I'm going to have to find out what's happening.

I'll be picking Booper up shortly to take her in for her radiation, and I'll bring these pills with me and ask them why I'm getting such a reaction. It sounds dumb to even me, but could the other ones I've been taking have been so old that they lost their effectiveness? Stay tuned.

Hope your day is going well, and probably see you tomorrow.

Update 2:30 pm

Just got back. While I did'nt get to speak to a pharmacist, the person I did speak with thought that my idea might have some merit. Because it is not a commonly used drug, it's possible the other was past it's best-before date. But then, what do I know?

They wanted me to leave them all, which I refused to do, but I did leave one so that it could be lab-tested. One reason I would'nt leave them all, besides the fact that I fought so hard to get them, was that if these turn out to be triple-strength Viagara, ain't nobody getting them. After-all I have a fair-sized, ahem, harem, to look after, and it's hard work!

You surely did'nt think I'd let you go without a little goofing around. So rest easy girls, the South shall rise again!

See you tomorrow at my usual ridiculous time. Thanks for your comments.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 11:37 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com