Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, January 30, 2006

Morning folks. I can tell, even from this distance, that you guys are anxiously waiting to start another work-week, so I won't hold you up. What's that you say, sarcasm? Moi? Never!

Not much happening here, except for another week of radiation for Boop. She's holding up well, but still, it's got to be tough on her. 10 down, 20 to go, hang in Boop!

Took my "head-pills" a couple of hours ago and everything's fine, no reaction. I think it was just a bit of stress that caused the other. At any rate I'll find out today what they learned from the analysis, but I'm sure all is okay.

Probably be back later today, if I can find a picture worth sharing that does'nt offend anyone. Lately that's becoming hard to do, but it keeps things interesting.

Update 6:20 am

After receiving many letters on the subject I've decided to stop worrying so much about offending, and just do what I want. So, being a healthy male, I've decided to post some pictures of HOOTERS!. Lot's of them. Come on back later and see just how far I'm willing to take this. If you dare!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:27 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com