Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, February 03, 2006

Yee Haw!! Everything is back to normal, with a minimum amount of #$% on my part, and lot's of helpful tips on your part. I'm getting better at staying calm at times like this, because it really is much ado about nothing.

While I was waiting for things to sort themselves out, I thought I'd see what I could do about the rusty bedsprings. I was expecting a few dust-bunnies, loose change, maybe a sock or two under there, but not what I found.

Being a bachelor I understand taking love wherever you find it but, sheesh, how about a little decorum here fuzz-nuts. Now I know why I can't sleep at night.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 1:09 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com