Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, February 10, 2006

Morning folks. Well, it looks like we made it through another week, reasonably safe and sound. I just wanted to pop in and say that everything is fine here; but the picture I put up yesterday afternoon, and the comments on it, has got me in a very reflective mood. Being a father and grandfather it saddens me to see what is happening in the world. In the name of what?

Other than caring a lot, I realize there is not much I can do. But something has to happen to bring some sanity into the situation, before Smirky swaggers us all into a nuclear war. I also realize that not everyone feels as I do, so before I offend someone's sensibilities, I'll cool it.

This will blowover soon and I'll get back to a little levity, because Lord knows we could use some. Stop by later today and I'll show you the featured item at Bob's Boob Boutique for next week. If you can't make it I'll round up some chuckles for tomorrow.

Don't let my downer become your's. Shoulders back, chest out (ooohh!!), and off you go.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:32 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com