Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Saturday, February 25, 2006


Morning folks. Although I had'nt planned on posting today, after receiving the above card from Huggy, I realized that it was past time to check in and say Hi. Or, put another way, get off my lazy butt!

It's been so long since I've done anything on here I was'nt aware of what a great job she's done on her new page. Check out the great header, along with everything else. As Smirky McSwagger would say, You're doing a heckuva job Huggy!

One of the reasons I've not been posting is that I'm having problems with blurry vision, which is not unexpected because the tumor is up against the optic nerve. In fact the doctors are amazed that I still have vision of any kind. If it continues to worsen I'll have to start another round of tests, but I'm not real sure I want to hear the prognosis. It is what it is, besides, I'm already 3 years past my expiry date.

Enough of that woe is me nonsense, let's have some good news. Boop is finally finished with her radiation treatments. YAY!! Now I can go back to being divorced. Just Kidding!

Coming home in the car yesterday was an emotional time, for both of us. With the realization that it was over came the release of a lot of stress. I did'nt like the way she was acting, so I pulled over, wrapped her in a blanket, held her, and told her to let it out. Boy, did she ever! She has always been a strong person, but damnit, there are times when you just need to be human.

This is a far cry from the usual Saturday fare, but hopefully I can get back to normal here soon. In the meantime, hang in with me. Miss you all, and think of you often.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:28 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com