Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Morning folks. Hope your week-end is going as well as L'il Bear's. Sometimes I think this boy invented snoozing because, damn, he's good at it!

He's found himself a little friend that is sitting here wondering when he's going to wake up and play with her. Ah, to be young again!



Things are fine here with me. Boop is recovering well from the radiation, the family is fine, and my vision, while not clear, is a bit better. I'm still determined to do some travelling, but I'm not sure that buying a motorhome is a good idea. I've got a great car and I might just do it that way, so that if my eyes got bad I could hole up in a motel and give them a break. At any rate I won't be taking any chances because I am very aware of the possible dangers.

It's very possible that my years-long dream of spending my summers in the Yukon and my winters down South won't be realized, but I have'nt given up completely. Who knows, the tumor might shrink and things can get back on track. Time, which I have lot's of, will tell.

Enjoy the rest of your week-end, and I'll probably see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:42 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com