Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Morning folks. Normally the image above shows L'il Bear in his usual Sunday posture while having a big ol' snooze, but today it goes far beyond that. When I opened the page this morning and he saw what the "elves" had done last night he passed out from the shock. I'm sure he's going to be okay, but I've sent Garf out for cookies just in case.

As for me, I must admit it took me a few minutes to realize what was going on. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer at the best of times, but at 3 am we're talking butter knife. Yesterday I mentioned blurry vision, so you can imagine the panic I felt when I saw the upside down image. I almost joined L'il Bear. Girls, girls, girls! In fact the image below pretty well sums up how I felt.


What's next? With this bunch, who knows, so stay tuned. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think it's time to start plotting my revenge. As Peter once said, stand back folks, he's using live ammunition.

Enjoy the rest of your week-end and I'll probably see you tomorrow, unless the "elves" pay another visit.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:06 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com