Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Morning folks. I hope it's dryer down at your end of the berry patch than it is here, because we're back into the high winds and rain. Lot's of rain. Kind of a bummer really because as soon as I started feeling a bit better I washed and power-waxed my "ride", vacuumed the interior, worked some leather treatment into the seats, did the vinyl roof, hell I was all set to go chasing girls. I was even thinking of getting some Def Leppard CDs, driving up to Edmonton, parking at the Yellowbed and cranking up the tunes in hopes of enticing my little babushka out for an evening of debauchery. Oh well, she would'nt have been able to keep up with Ol' Studley anyway, so I'll just keep the car warm and dry here at home.

I had intended to behave myself today but when she left the comment about "nekkidness" and "pasties" I just had to respond. In fact it got me to thinking how much I know about women. I may have missed a thing or two, but they're not that important.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 7:36 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com