Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, October 16, 2006

Morning folks. It was too foggy and rainy here yesterday to go off to the mountains and shoot a few DVs, so I just vegged out. Besides, all that driving last week wore me out, especially since I'm back on those @#$ rice cakes. But I took care of that, I got me some health food, DONUTS!

Thought I'd start the week off with a few pearls of wisdom from Prezimanent Nostradumbass.


"One has a stronger hand when there's more people playing your same cards."-Washington, D.C., Oct. 11, 2006

"I've reminded the prime minister-the American people, Mr. Prime Minister, over the past months that it was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship."-Washington, D.C., June 29, 2006


"I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've heard about it. I hope you go,you know,I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say."-Explaining that he hasn't yet seen Brokeback Mountain, Manhattan, Kan., Jan. 23, 2006

"As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself-not here at the hospital, but in combat with a cedar. I eventually won. The cedar gave me a little scratch."-After visiting with wounded veterans from the Amputee Care Center of Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Jan. 1, 2006

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job. That's what I'm telling you."-Gulfport, Miss., Sept. 20, 2005.

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."-On the prospect of visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005

"We're spending money on clean coal technology. Do you realize we've got 250 million years of coal?"-Washington, D.C., June 8, 2005

You've got to admit, the boy do have a way with words.

On a more serious note, (who me?) I went over to my bud Amerloc's site yesterday to see what he's been up to. I've linked him, not because of the kind mention he gave me, but because of the homey, comfortable way he tells a story. When he talks about Lenny's Bar it's like I'm there with him. I like Texas, and I'm sure I'd enjoy his company, so I might have found a destination for my next trip. Nothing like inviting yoursef!

Hope the coming week goes well for you, especially for those of you still "working for the man". Don't be in a hurry to retire, because unless you're prepared for it, to use the vernacular, it sucks. Take care of yourselves.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:27 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com