Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Morning folks. I've mentioned before, many times in fact, how much strength I get from being able to share things on here with you, my "blog family". But you guys are amazing!

What with my ongoing struggle with Timmy, worrying about Boop, and finally accepting that I am where I am, I've not been real proud of my efforts on here lately. In fact I've toyed with the idea of giving it up, but then once again you guys come through for me.

It took some effort this morning to open my page and dare to read the comments, in part because I haven't been answering them, as I always enjoyed doing, and also thinking, aww, who cares. Well, I found out who cares, and am almost ashamed for thinking that way.

For a guy who, up until now, never found a hill too steep to climb, I'm not the least hesitant to admit that you guys are leveling out this one for me, and for that I thank you!!

I don't fully understand what this blasted tumor is doing to me to cause getting "the blues" once in a while, but I can't stress enough the boost I get from knowing that you accept me as I am.

An hour ago I couldn't have cared less whether the sun rose this morning or not, but now, thanks to you, I'm ready to kick some butt! I'll probably end up going back to bed for an hour or so, but it will be with a renewed spirit. Since I can't do it physically I am, at the moment, giving you all a big ol' cyber hug. Continue to walk with me in this, the autumn of my life.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:32 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com