Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, October 02, 2006


Morning folks. Sorry for being a stranger last week but, as sometimes happens, my vision got a little wonky. Since the tumor is basically behind the right eye even the doctors are baffled why my left eye went blurry. At any rate I stayed off the 'puter for the most part and it seems to have helped. Besides, one-fingered huntin' and peckin' is bad enough without the squintin'. (I seem to be missing the g on my keyboard. heh heh) I will admit one thing though, as well as I'm handling living with Timmy, it scares the you-know-what out of me to contemplate losing my sight.

Other than stopping in to say Hi, I wanted to recommend a new site on here, especially for those who appreciate good photography. It's on my roll as vision quest.

It seems my little babushka has been hiding her light under a bushel. For someone who refers to herself as a Rocker Chick, she's turning out to be a multi-faceted person. Years on the road as Dudette and her Dance of the Seven Veils, the ability to whip up a mean-a**ed pot of borscht, and now this. Seriously, (who me?) check out her new site, she's really talented.

Hope you're all doing well. I'll try to post more often because frankly I missed it, and you guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:52 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com