Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Morning folks. Since I haven't been doing much lately to yak about, and at the risk of overkill, here's the latest offering of Bush-whackin'. I know, I've got to get a life, but this is fun. Besides, they say Guantanamo is lovely in the fall.

While watching Preznint Farty McStinkypants give his speech(?) yesterday at the UN, it was nice to see he had improved his image somewhat from his last appearance.



But I'm not sure that making fun of Mahmoud Ahmahanajob was the right way to go.

Thanks to the wonderful Watertiger

What I am sure of is that if he keeps that up we'll all be making a trip to this store.

Take care guys. See ya later.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:19 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com