Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, September 04, 2006


Morning folks. Well, I guess that little rail against the system yesterday did me some good, because that's me up top.

I've never been a bully, but short of getting arrested, I'm going to get some answers today. Enough of the going along to get along! I mean think about it, I've got an inoperable brain tumor and I'm being jerked around as though I was whining about a hangnail.

Luckily I know a few people, and after a few phone calls I was told where to go and who to see. In fact one person almost guaranteed I'd get satisfaction today.

I have absolutely no respect for my doctor as a man, and very little as a doctor, and if I learn that he had requested the scan as a follow-up, as was suggested to me, then the fun will begin. In fact I don't plan on talking to him at all, I'll let the Radiology Department talk to him. Enough of that jerk!

I was going to ask you to wish me luck, but I don't think I'm going to need it. One way or another I WILL get a date certain today. Damn it feels good to get the fire lit again!

See ya tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:03 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com