Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, August 25, 2006

Morning folks. So, how are things down at your end of the berry patch? Hope all is okay. It's pretty well the same ol' same ol' around here, just waiting patiently for another CT scan. I have a good feeling about things after doing a bit of research on here.

It seems that the drug I take to keep Timmy in line, like most other drugs, eventually weakens in it's effectiveness. Also of course, a body builds up a resistance. So I don't really fear that the tumor is getting bigger, and hopefully a new drug that was mentioned to me will get things back on an even keel. It will mean going into the Cancer Clinic once a week, but I'd go in every day if need be.

One of the bummer aspects of this little setback is the RV situation. Thanks for asking Dave. I had finally settled on a 34' Winnebago Elandon AND, through my son Bob, found a parking spot for it. In fact I had a check made out for it, subject to inspection etc., when I heard from the doctors. So until this thing is resolved, I'll put that on the back burner.

I see that the US Marines, in a desperate effort to fulfil Smirky McSwagger's global ambitions, are having to call up reserve members that thought they had served their duty by already having done 2 or 3 tours in Iraq. So I guess it won't be long until we see this. Ya think?


Sorry for not answering your comments in a timely fashion, but it's guilt feelings that got this much out of me. That, plus I miss the kibbitzing with you guys. This won't last long and soon, hopefully, I can get back to some snark.

Take care.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:28 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com