Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Morning folks. Before you send the dogs out looking for me I guess I'd better explain my absence. While things in general are fine with me, I am going through another chapter in the ongoing struggle with Timmy.

After the last "episode" I had some blood work done, and frankly the results could be better. They are not nearly as bad as they have been in the past, but still a concern.

I know it's folly to diagnose yourself, but I feel I just overdid it a bit with the trip, RV shopping etc. It was so great to be back out there that I think I was running on adrenaline because you couldn't slow me down, but eventually the body steps in and says "whoa big fella".

So before it becomes a problem I think I'll "chill" for a while. All of the things I want to do can be done anytime in the future, but only if I pace myself. Besides, I'm getting behind on my nattering and goofing around.

In this video the black car is the way I acted on the trip and now I'm paying the price. Next time out I'll be the other car.


BMW From Hell - video powered by Metacafe

Take care guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:26 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com