Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Morning folks. Just popped in to let you know that all is well, for the most part. I'm a little slow on the draw today because I just finished kickin' Timmy's butt.

Every once in a while he has to let me know that he's still up there, usually during the night. This time was no different, the crippling pain hit about 1 am. As always it didn't last long, but it drains me. Because I've taken myself off all the pain medication I just have to tough it out. Besides, I've got to be tough to handle this audience. What a rough crowd, NOT!!

I'll be back to my wascally self in no time, meanwhile it's back to your regularly scheduled programming. Me, I'm going to try out my new remote.



See ya later guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 10:46 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com