Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, July 21, 2006

Morning folks. Well, once again I don't really have anything to natter about but wanted to at least put in an appearance. Guess I was in the mood for some ha-ha's yesterday because I spent some time looking around different sites, and thought you might get a giggle out of this joke, and the video below.

An older couple decided that their memory was so bad that they would have to start writing things down in order to remember them. One evening, the husband got up from watching TV and said he was going to the kitchen; he asked his wife if she wanted anything.

Wife: 'Yes, I would like some ice cream.'

As he set off, the wife said, 'Write it down.'

Husband: 'I can remember ice cream.'

Wife: 'But I also want strawberries on my ice cream. Write it down'

Husband: 'I can remember ice cream with strawberries.'

Wife: 'But I also want whipped cream on the strawberries.'

The husband took off without writing it down. He was gone for a while and when he came back, he was carrying bacon and eggs.

Wife: 'Now see what you've done? You forgot the toast!




It's not often that I appreciate being retired, but with the hot weather settling in, and more to come, I must admit it's nice not to be out there fighting traffic, sitting all day burning up fuel waiting to get loaded, etc etc. It's good to take stock once in a while, because then we realize we don't have it so bad.

Take care guys.
/////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
This is the temperature on my deck at 11 am.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:12 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com