Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, July 16, 2006


Morning folks. I'm a little surprised L'il Bear showed up today because he's been a bit miffed with me since learning I'm going to get a live version for the motor-home. Oh, settle down, you'll always be a Sunday feature, besides with a friend you might finaly wake up.

Speaking of the RV, with all that is going on in the Middle East and oil at an all-time high, I could be the master of bad timing. It's not deterring me yet, but it is a consideration. After what I blew on motel rooms on the last trip, I could have made that trip in a motor-home and had money left over.

Of course, if I had this "baby" I wouldn't care what fuel costs. I've been off the road 4 years and miss it more than ever. I've even thought about going back to it, but that's not sensible, still......



The weather was great here yesterday, if a bit hot, so I did some walking. After sitting in the car for a month I could sure feel it in my legs. I'll get back to regular exercise soon, just have to stay at the RV shopping. It's not my favorite pastime, but with it being a major purchase I've simply got to do my homework.

Hope your week-end is going well. The weather is forecast to be nice here, so maybe I'll hit the beach this morning and shoot a DV before Goob starts harassing me. Sheesh! what a pest.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:05 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com