Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, July 10, 2006

Morning folks. I don't know whether it's just being back in comfortable surroundings or my body finally acting human, but boy!, did I ever zone out yesterday. By the time I got my laundry done, went through my receipts (Yikes!), and finished un-packing, I called it a day. I didn't get the car done because, thankfully, it was a little rainy here.

The rest of the day I snoozed, ate, snoozed some more, ate some more, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Boop came over and we went through the posts, pics, and DV's. She is going on a short vacation on Friday, but flying, because she doesn't travel well in the car. Besides, traveling with me is no fun because of the stupid miles I put in. Old habits die hard.

Today I'll get the car serviced, washed, waxed, detailed (do it myself) then it's shopping time. Between the dealer's lot's, the classified ads, and the internet, I want to find a conversion van in 2 weeks, because I want to head North in 3-4 weeks. I'm very fussy about the options, chassis, engine, etc., so I've got lot's to do. Once I find the right one the wrist-twisting on price will begin. I'm hoping to find one about 3-4 years old for under $50K, so we'll see.

I'm also going to get hold of Sparky, the wonder lad, and talk to him about some ideas I have about getting on-line wirelessly by satellite. Would also like to talk about posting DA's (dorky audios) that could be clicked on just like the DV's. I often think about something while driving, but by the time I post I'm lost for something to natter about. I'd like to record onto a CD, load it into the computer, then find a server to put it up.

When these 2 fellows in New Brunswick heard me say I might have to pick up bottles along the road for gas money they said, "no problem Bob, we'll give you a ride home".
I told you the people in the Maritimes were friendly.



Here's another shot of that truck. Look at the little fellow under there standing in awe. That could easily have been me, because for as long as I can remember trucks were all I cared about. To have lived the life I did makes me a very lucky man, and to have taken that life back makes me doubly lucky.



Hope you're all doing well, and thanks again for making this past month so special for me. We've come a long way together, but we're just getting started.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:12 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com