Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Saturday, July 22, 2006


Before I get to today's guffaws and chortles I'm happy, and proud, to tell you that Bobby's team has won their first two games! YESS!! Both games were stopped in the fourth inning because the scores were 11-1, and 18-1. Warms the cockles o' me heart.

SCHOOL

Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son.

"Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!"

"But why, Mom? I don't want to go."

"Give me two reasons why you don't want to go."

"Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me also!"

"Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready."

"Give me two reasons why I should go to school."

"Well, for one, you're 52 years old. And for another, you're the PRINCIPAL!"

THE TRICK

The little boy greeted his grandma with a hug and said, I’m so happy to see you grandma. Now maybe daddy will do the trick he had been promising us.

The grandmother was curious.

What trick is that my dear? She asked.

The little boy replied, I heard daddy tell mommy that he would climb the walls if you came to visit us again.

HUNTING

Two hunters were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his along too.

'Hey, I don't want to tell you how to do something, but I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground.'

After the third hunter left, the two decided to try it. A little while later one hunter said to the other, 'You know, that guy was right. This is a lot easier!'

The other added 'Yeah, but we're getting farther and farther away from the truck!'

*I realize they are groaners, but cut me some slack here guys, it's hard to find suitable material when the sweat is running into your eyes. They're calling for even hotter weather today so I might as well move into the shower, instead of hourly visits. There is only a week or so each year when I could use A/C, and this is the week!*


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:06 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com