Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, July 24, 2006

Morning folks. Bobby's team, sadly, lost their last game, but they are definitely not losers in our eyes. To have gone all the way to the championship game is quite an accomplishment, and one that I'm sure they'll remember for a long time.

Bob said that when they presented the Canada jackets to the winning team it was tough for him, but that Bobby handled it well. I guess character is one of the many things he has instilled in Bobby.

Now I have something to discuss with the members of the Harem. You know I've been faithful, but I'm not sure how much longer my resolve will last. The trouble began when I bought a bottle of my favorite cologne while on the trip.



This stuff is so powerful that I have trouble keeping my hands off myself, so you can imagine the problems I'm having with members of the "weaker sex".

Easy now!

Then to add to it I'm doing something I always thought was a little poofy for a crusty ol' dude like me. Because there was a hair-dryer in all the motel rooms I stayed in I figured "why not". So now when I go out with my blow-dried coif and my smell-good on I can't carry a big enough stick to beat them off.

I'll hold on as long as I can, but it's getting hard. Okay, that's enough!

The weather is still far too hot here, but thankfully it hasn't dampened my goofiness. Life is a tough enough slog sometimes that I feel a little laughter truly is good medicine. I know it works for me!

Haven't been doing any you-know-what shopping because of the weather, and with the long-range forecast of more of the same, I'm beginning to think the Yukon trip might be a project for next year. Something might pop up, but the window is narrowing.

Hope the week ahead is a good one for you. Thanks for coming by.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:18 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com