Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Morning folks. Just popped in to say hey howdy, and to let you know that all is well me. After yesterday's pathetic effort (games, sheesh!) maybe it's time to take a break from posting daily and get caught up on visiting.

Having been home 3 weeks now, and not accomplishing anything, makes me realize that taking me off the road is like taking a fish out of water. While out there, even with all the driving, motel rooms etc., I couldn't wait to post my day's events. Now I sit here staring at a blank screen.

It hasn't taken me long to get back into the bad habits, can you say ice cream and non-stop snacking? As long as I had a steering-wheel in my hand I wasn't reaching for the fridge door, so it's time to either find something else to reach for, hmmm, or get off my butt and buy a motor-home.

Take care guys, and behave yourselves, because I'll be watching you.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:45 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com