Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, July 28, 2006

Morning folks. Well, it looks like I'll live to fight another day, although I've got to admit that each time I have one of these episodes it gets a little harder to bounce back.

I've never really been given an explanation as to what is happening up there other than being told that, because the tumor is curled around the carotid artery, I'm very susceptible to having a stroke. Also, because it's up against the optic nerve, each time my vision gets a little blurry I pretty well know what's coming.

This is just one of the many reasons the trip was important to me. While it was great to have "taken my life back", it comes with conditions. That's why I wanted to travel the roads I spent so much of my life on. 10,000+ miles in 4 weeks might seem like a lot of driving, but if it hadn't been for those #$% motel rooms, I'd still be out there.

I'm still very serious about buying an RV, but I've got to be smart about it. The only thing I'm really sure about is that I'm NOT going to lay down.

In a way I'm glad it happened because I was getting a little too exuberant about things. Time to take stock, prioritize things, but mainly give thanks for the great life I do have. The rest will fall into place on it's own, but in the meantime I'm just glad to be here, so get ready for more inane nattering and goofiness. Things like pondering the age-old question.


Hope you enjoy your week-end. It will be the usual fare around here, so if you can, stop by, you're always welcome. Now I've got to go and answer those pesky (NOT!) comments. Thanks guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:40 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com