Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, July 31, 2006

Morning folks. Well, once again I'm drillin' a dry hole. Can't seem to think of anything to natter about that even I would be interested in, let alone you guys. So instead of trying, I'll show you one of the ways I waste time on here, and issue a challenge at the same time.

This game requires a bit of time, which I have lot's of, but if word puzzles are something you enjoy, give it a try. At times I do pretty well at it, but other times I get a big ol' case of stupid. My best score so far, over the 10 games allowed, is 146,300, so give it a try and let me know how you did. You'll probably want to turn your speakers down because there is an annoyingly repetitive bit of music with it.

Another game I play on here simply frustrates me because it doesn't matter how good you might be at forming words from random letters, if the letters aren't there, well duh! At any rate my best score so far is 1950, so you should be able to beat that.

I haven't done any Bush-whackin' for a while so, with all that is going on in the world, I thought it time to be reminded of who is in charge. We're doomed!



Take care guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:09 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com