Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Morning folks. I guess confession truly is good for the soul, because since fessin' up yesterday about not feeling the best, already things seem better. Now at least I can sit at the 'puter and not feel guilty about not posting. As for the physical part, this is just a little setback. I've been in a lot worse shape and handled it, so this is just a little blip.

Sometimes I carry the 'no whining' a little too far because if I am to consider you all a part of my "blog family", and I do, being open and honest is a part of that. Sharing means everything, the good and not so good, not just cherry-picking the feel-good parts.

It's been pointed out to me that sometimes things happen for a reason, which I believe, and this will probably turn out to be a good thing for me. Gives me time to prioritize, because frankly I was getting a bit too exuberant with my plans. When my family learned of my plans to go on the road full-time I got what could be charitably called a reality check. Boy, did I ever! So for now at least I'll be a good boy, but one day......heh heh.

Hope all is well with you guys, and I'll probably see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:17 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com