Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Morning folks. Sorry for being a little slack on the posting. I did have what I thought would have been a cute post for Sunday, with L'il Bear and his new friend, but Blogger was a bit messed up and I couldn't post the images. They seem to have the problem corrected now, albeit a bit late.

I've heard from the doctors concerning the last blood work results, and I'm scheduled for another CT scan as soon as they can get me in. They wouldn't come right out and say it but the impression I got was that Timmy might be getting bigger. It doesn't really surprise me because I've lived with this long enough now that I can tell when something is not right.

The plumbing seems to have cleared up without having had to go in with the "Roto-Rooter". I've had that done before, and that is not a lot of fun.

Speaking of fun, let's lighten this up a bit. What do cowboy hats and hemorrhoids have in common?



They can sometimes both be found on an a**hole. C'mon now, it's been a while since I've done a little Bush-whackin'.

Hope you're all doing well, and don't be concerned about me. This is just a little blip compared to how far I've come with this.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:27 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com