Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Morning folks. I had intended to have a DV for today but I guess that little episode I just went through took more out of me than I realized, because although the spirit is willing, the flesh is still weak. Not so weak though that I can't muster a little tomfoolery.

With the upcoming mid-term elections in the US, and it looking like the Rethuglicans are going to get their due, a good butt-whuppin', it's good to see that Preznint Chauncey McStupid has finally found something to do that matches his skill level.
Apologies to hardworking farmers


I must admit that this New Math has me baffled, I always thought that there were just 2 jackasses in a team.

Hope you all (y'all) are doing okay, and I'll probably see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:44 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com