Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, September 15, 2006

Morning folks. Sorry for being so spotty with the posts, but Timmy has still got me a little off my feed. If there is any good news, it's that I'm hanging in okay with it.

Thanks to my new doctor, and a fresh CT scan, I got an appointment with the neurosurgeon, a man that I like and trust. After much soul-searching I had decided to risk the surgery if he was willing.

As before, he gave me 5 reasons why the operation is not an option. I won't go into the details because they're not pretty, but bottom line, the odds of surviving are not good. If somehow I survived the procedure the life he described is not one I would want. So I guess you'll have to put up with a bit more whining.

As glad as I was to make the trip this summer I'm doubly so now, because there are days that I don't even make it out of the house. I'm sure things will improve, but right now it's not a whole lot of fun.

Hope you all are well, and don't give up on me, because I'm going to be around for a long time yet. Besides, I've got a bunch of Bush-whackin' to do. See ya!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:18 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com