Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, September 08, 2006

Morning folks. Just stopped in to say Hi and let you know that all is reasonably well. Still a little drained from that last episode, plus my poor ol' bod has to start getting used to the new dosage. Not complaining mind you, oh really?, because compared to the alternative, this is a snap.

On the Bush Watch front I see that Mahmoud Amahanajob wants to debate the Presimenant. While I would love to watch that spectacle, I'm not sure it's fair. After all, one struggles mightily with the language and seems determined to destroy America, and the other is Iranian.



Oh come on now, the boy just begs for it. Besides, since my wings have been clipped for the last while, I've got to have some fun. Going to be a long winter when I'm already feeling cabin fever.

Hope you're all doing well, and I'll probably see you tomorrow.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:59 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com