Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, September 18, 2006

Morning folks. Hope your week-ends went well, unless you had to work, then I guess it's rather moot. Not much going on here except a welcome return to more seasonable weather. Must admit that I've had enough heat for one year.

As for the ongoing battle with Timmy I think I've won this round because, although I'm not feeling great, I am a bit better. In fact I'm getting itchy feet again, which in my case is a good sign.

I'm going to try to get back, slowly, on that same fitness kick again. Who knows maybe one day soon I can put a DV up, because I enjoyed that. In the meantime here's a VD (video of a dork)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Take care guys, see ya soon.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:41 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com