Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, September 22, 2006

Morning folks. Just popped in to say Hi and let you know that all is reasonably well here. While I'm waiting for the morning paper to be delivered might as well natter a bit.

Saw the new doc again yesterday and went over the latest blood work results. My prolactin level, the worrisome one, is holding at about 6 times normal. That might not sound good until you realize that when the tumor was diagnosed, by CT scan, the level was 200 times normal.

One good sign is the testosterone level has come way up, which probably explains the itchy feet (among other things- nyuk nyuk). I WISH!

Doing a bit more walking each day, and working with the weights a bit. Don't feel up to a road trip yet but have been thinking of jumping on the bird and going somewhere, anywhere. One step at a time I guess.

Hope you all are doing well. One day I'll get around for a visit and leave one of my snarky "drive-bys". Bet you can't wait (yeah right!).

See ya guys.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:57 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com