Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Morning folks. The weather was so nice here yesterday that I decided to take L'il Bear for a walk. Bad move, because he fell in love with this beauty and wants me to get him one.


Oh alright, I fell in love with it and want him to get me one. Either way it's not going to happen, but it's nice to dream. What a hoot it would be cruise the boulevard in that.

Standing and looking at this '49 Ford brought back such memories, of an age of innocence, and of a full live ahead of me. What a great feeling it was to reflect on how far I've come, and how far I still want to go. As I mentioned on the trip, it is so special to be able to share those feelings through this medium.

Hope your week-end is going well because as you can tell, everything is plumb fine with me.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:50 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com