Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Morning folks. As a footnote to yesterday's post I would like to urge everyone, male and female, to seriously consider having a blood test to check your prolactin count. Also, in the case of males a low testosterone count could be a sign of trouble.

If I can help anyone catch this condition early it will be worth the affrontery you might feel by being advised on medical issues by a crusty ol' trucker.

Okay, enough of that, let's do a little Bush-Whackin'. When last we saw Commander Codpiece he was playing dress-up on board ship. Remember Mission Accomplished?


Well, like everything else he has touched, look what happened to the ship.

He's finally in a position where not even Daddy can save his sorry butt, but if we're not careful we'll all go down with the ship. Having a peeing contest is one thing, but when, as he says, "nukular" weapons are involved, it's time to put a stop to this farce. As Governor of Texas he brought the state to #1 in executions, and #49 in education, but that was just a warm-up to the death and destruction he has wrought in this latest game of dress-up.

Some may wonder why I go on with this, in fact I do myself, but then I think of the thousands and thousands of INNOCENT lives lost. My grandchildren are safe and sound, thankfully, but my heart breaks when I see the slaughter in Iraq. All because of this lying, bumbling coward. Bill Clinton may have had the morals of an alley-cat, but no one died when he lied.

Okay, that's my rant for the day. Sorry for getting exercised.



Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:41 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com