Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, October 09, 2006

Morning folks. Since this is our Thanksgiving Day up here in Lotus Land, sometimes referred to as Cana-duh! by you Murcans, I had the little lady roast up a small bird, since I wasn't RSVPed from all of the invitations I didn't send out. (That sentence is far too long, and far too stupid, but hey, that's the mood I'm in.)


Other than that bit of tomfoolery, all is well here. With the family being spread out these days it will be quiet around the ol' El Rancho No Gotto this year. Boop offered to cook dinner for those of us still here in town but we talked her out of that. Her health is far more important to us than that.

She should learn on Wednesday when her surgery is scheduled, we hope, so until that happens she's under orders from us to rest up. As if she'll listen!

This post is a good example of what Mom used to tell me, namely, if you don't have anything to say, BE QUIET! But I just wanted to pop in and say Hi, and with that done I'll bid you all a good day.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:37 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com