Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Monday, November 07, 2005

Morning folks. Once again I find myself staring at this blank page hoping that something will pop up to yak about. Perhaps I should heed the wisdom in the old adage that says "If you don't have anything to say, be quiet", or words to that effect. I'm sure all of you go through it occassionaly so I guess it's not a biggie. Besides, I have a bit of a reason.

Every two months I get a prescription for pain-killers to help me handle Timmy when he acts up. They are prescribed at 1 or 2 every 4 to 6 hours, but the most I've ever taken is 1 at a time every 4 to 5 hours. When they run out, usually 2 to 3 weeks, I take myself off them in an attempt to avoid becoming addicted. While it might seem a noble effort, I've got to admit it's getting harder each time. Today is day 3 of this "withdrawal" part of the cycle and really, nobody should have to feel this bad, no matter what you're trying to do.

So if I make less sense than usual (is that possible?) the next few days, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Thinking of what Booper is facing to-morrow (mastectomy and lymph node removal) puts things into perspective for me. Suck it up and quit whining!

WWOTD...Albedineity
WOTD.......Agravic...Think space travel

QOTD..A child mistakes you for someone famous and asks for your autograph.

See you later to-day with a picture.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 5:20 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com