Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Morning folks. Well, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is I seem to be on the mend, the bad news is it looks like you're going to have to put up with me for a while yet. Since most of you don't seem to mind, maybe it's not so bad after all, especially for me. It goes without saying that having you guys in my corner makes it easier in this fight-to-the-death battle I have on-going with this blasted tumor. While that might seem overly dramatic, believe me it is'nt.

Without getting too technical, thankfully, because I am unable, what is happening is the tumor has taken over the pituitary gland, which is the master control gland if you will. Because the pituitary is the gland that controls, by hormonal signals, the thyroid, adrenal, testes, etc., every once in a while my system gets so out of whack that I have to dig down and fight. It's amazing what sheer will-power will do, because I absolutely refuse to lay down. I was given 6-8 months in July '02, and I'm still kickin' ass. So don't cry for me Argentina, I'm doin' plumb fine!

While I'm sorry to hear that my Sweet Georgia Peach is also feelin' a mite puny, I feel it necessary to point something out to her. My harem is growing by the day, and her hold on the title of HEAD CONCUBINE is tenuous at best. With a medical background I'm sure she is familiar with the saying "physician, heal thyself", because frankly darlin', cookies just ain't going to cut it much longer. (I am SO going to get my ass kicked for this!)

As for the mention of the testes, don't be concerned, the lads are doing just fine. Remember, these are the same lads that kept me ahead of many a load of logs that were trying to crush me coming off the side of a mountain. I say this just to let Timmy know that there are many more rounds in this fight, and I've just begun.

Thanks to everyone for your comments yesterday, truly. To have someone like Margaret say what she said is humbling to me. The fact is ma'am, I have so much respect for you, what you do, and how you do it. Also a special thanks to Hoss, who we all know has far more on his mind than how I'm feeling.

To my American friends, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 3:11 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com