Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Friday, December 09, 2005

Well folks, we have a winner! Her name is Kate. I can't link you to her, but perhaps she will introduce herself to you. She correctly picked me as the one in the second row from the top, third in from the right side of the picture. This was fun for me and gave me an opportunity to tell you a bit more of who, and what, I am. Thanks to all for playing along.

Please don't for a minute think that this is my Mountain Retreat, it's just something I borrowed to go along with the silliness. Looks pretty comfy does'nt it, with the mountains in the background. Would'nt be too terribly difficult to get into a "yodeling" mood there. (Stop that!)

Stop by tomorrow if you can, I've got some great funnies, all contributed.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 2:00 PM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com