Google PageRank Checker - Page Rank Calculator

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Morning folks. Just stopped in to say Hi, and maybe natter a bit. My get-up-and-go seems to have got-up-and-went, which is strange because I actually slept last night. Guess this ol' sack of bones I call a body decided it's human after-all.

Big Dave asked a question in yesterday's comments that deserves more than a passing response. He basically asked about the inter-action between big trucks and the ever increasing number of RVs on the road these days. As soon as I can get my poop together I'll try to write something half-interesting, because it's a subject that affects a lot of people.

I can't concentrate so I think I'll get some more caffeine into me. I inhaled the first cup, maybe this time slow sipping is in order. If this is what sleep does to you I'm going back to 4 hours of it, because I can't handle 7. Think I'll quit while I'm ahead, barely. See ya later today.


Trucker Bob Image hosting by Photobucket blogged at 4:45 AM

|
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com